Another Friday Favorites! Which means we made it another week. I think I will make this a weekly article. It is a nice way to reflect on the week and let you know what I’ve been loving.
In last week’s favorites I included some unconventional things, like a humidifier, haha. You guys seemed to love that!
1. Fringe Boots. These boots are incredible! I posted this picture on my instagram this week. They are wedges, and just so fun. And I KNOW I mentioned that they only $20. They also come in black, but there are not many sizes left!
2. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica. I finished this book and WOW it was a page turner. I like books where the action starts right away. If you’re like me in that regard, then you will also love this book.
3. Painted Drop Pendant Necklace – This necklace rally pulled my casual outfits together this week. As you can see from the pics, I posted outfits including this necklace on instagram twice this week! Bonus: it is only $6. Score!
4. Hand Made Earrings. I regret that you can’t buy these. I told my mom I was looking for some fringe earrings, and asked her to keep an eye out for some. The inspiration pair were Isabel Marant ones – gorgeous, but $256 and sold out anyway. Soo my mom made these for me and surprised me on my birthday! Love love love!
5. Nails Inc. Gel Effect in Porchester Square – This color is the perfect nude meets gray meets purple. I really think it would look beautiful on any skin tone. Plus, the gel effect polishes stay on a little longer. This is coming from someone who like to use her nails as tools. My nail polish typically chips an hour after I put it on, but this one stays on for a couple days with no chips.
6. Sia – You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile. I can’t listen to this song without smiling. Annie is one of my all time favorite shows. I had the opportunity to see it in Brooklyn at the renovated King’s Street Theater when my mom and I visited NYC in December. Sia’s version of the song is upbeat and makes me want to dance around. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Thank you so much for reading my blog. I’ve been at it now for a month, and I am loving it! I read all of your comments, and I so appreciate your kind words and encouragement.