TGIF! It’s mah birthday on Saturday! Real talk: as I was about to hit “publish” on this post, my computer crashed. So here I am writing it again. I hope this time it is as good as the first, hah.
I’m not sure how I feel about turning 28. It reminds me of that movie The Sweetest Thing when Cameron Diaz demonstrates the differences between, “22…28.” Hahaha I love that movie.
I’ve been really loving some things this week, and one thing that I haven’t so much.
- My humidifier. It might seem strange to love your humidifier. But with all the dry heat that’s been pumping into our building, it saves me from waking up with the midnight thirst. I also think it helps to hydrate my skin. This one is quiet and does a good job.
- Hunter boots. These have been my go-to, as the snow is melting and there is a lot of slush, especially at the curbs. There is nothing worse than soggy socks. I took this pic right after yoga on Wednesday. You know how the instructor asks you to send out gratitude at the end…pause pause…namaste? I sent my gratitude to these boots, among other people/things.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. I already featured this lip mask in my Winter Edit, but I am favorite-ing it again. I put this on before my lipstick in the morning and it helps me avoid that cracked-lip problem.
- Garrett’s Chicago-Style Popcorn. Dan was in Chicago this week on business and he brought me back some Chicago mix popcorn. It is a mix of cheesy popcorn with caramel popcorn. While it might sound like an interesting combo, it is SO TASTY.
- Pink Pumps. I got myself a birthday present. You may have seen these on my instagram. They were only $10 with a JustFab promotion! I am pumped to wear them! (See what I did there.)
And a possible plop:
Sneaky Rick. I realize I just Rick-rolled you, but you had to see it for yourself! My brother and sister-in-law sent us a holiday card with these printed lyrics inside, and every time I walk by the page on the counter I get the song stuck in my head! Adam – if you’re reading this – you shall pay! Hahaha.
There you have it! What are your favorites this week?