TGIF! It’s mah birthday on Saturday! Real talk: as I was about to hit “publish” on this post, my computer crashed. So here I am writing it again. I hope this time it is as good as the first, hah.
I’m not sure how I feel about turning 28. It reminds me of that movie The Sweetest Thing when Cameron Diaz demonstrates the differences between, “22…28.” Hahaha I love that movie.
I’ve been really loving some things this week, and one thing that I haven’t so much.
First, my favorites:
- My humidifier. It might seem strange to love your humidifier. But with all the dry heat that’s been pumping into our building, it saves me from waking up with the midnight thirst. I also think it helps to hydrate my skin. This one is quiet and does a good job.
- Hunter boots. These have been my go-to, as the snow is melting and there is a lot of slush, especially at the curbs. There is nothing worse than soggy socks. I took this pic right after yoga on Wednesday. You know how the instructor asks you to send out gratitude at the end…pause pause…namaste? I sent my gratitude to these boots, among other people/things.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. I already featured this lip mask in my Winter Edit, but I am favorite-ing it again. I put this on before my lipstick in the morning and it helps me avoid that cracked-lip problem.
- Garrett’s Chicago-Style Popcorn. Dan was in Chicago this week on business and he brought me back some Chicago mix popcorn. It is a mix of cheesy popcorn with caramel popcorn. While it might sound like an interesting combo, it is SO TASTY.
- Pink Pumps. I got myself a birthday present. You may have seen these on my instagram. They were only $10 with a JustFab promotion! I am pumped to wear them! (See what I did there.)
And a possible plop:
Sneaky Rick. I realize I just Rick-rolled you, but you had to see it for yourself! My brother and sister-in-law sent us a holiday card with these printed lyrics inside, and every time I walk by the page on the counter I get the song stuck in my head! Adam – if you’re reading this – you shall pay! Hahaha.
There you have it! What are your favorites this week?
Leah Behr says
That is so fun they sent you those lyrics! Now, it’s totally stuck in my head. What a great find on those pumps! Trust me, you aren’t alone in humidifier love. I know the feeling all too well.
xx Leah / http://www.eatpraywearlove.com
I had to put the lyrics away! I’m sorry it’s stuck in your head 🙁 totally not my intention, haha. Thanks for reading!
Kelly Patricia says
Love that you included a humidifier! It really is a must have if you live in the north!
I’m glad you appreciate the humidifier as much as I do!
Susan Rahamim says
Gorgeous sunsets in DC! Pretty shoes and what a deal!
Thanks, mom! I love a bargain!