I’ve been reading a lot of fashion publications and emails from brands and trying to stay up on what’s going to be hot this fall. So to give you a head start, here are some of the trends for MUCH less.
Buy these now before they sell out!
D’ORSAY ANKLE STRAP HEELS
- I saw these in a shop window at the mall and partially open-mouth stared at them for about 5 minutes. Then I went home and looked them up on my computer and did the same. They will go perfectly with a mini skirt and a dark coat for a perfectly mod look this fall.
Save: Justfab Jayla
COLOR BLOCK COATS
- While walking through City Center, I passed by a gorgeous ad in the Hugo Boss shop window. Similar to my Stuart Weitzman experience, I admired it for awhile. Then I got to work on finding a less expensive version. Voila!
- I’m pretty sure the Gucci slip on mules have been classics for years. But mules are really in this fall. Try to get your hands on any kind of slip on shoe for that matter. Or maybe these fur puma slides everyone is obsessing about. Whatever floats your boat.
- While anything and everything velvet is going to be hot this fall, a subtle velvet choker is a good “gateway” piece to ease you into the trend. I’m kind of digging this crushed velvet dress, though. And I’m dying over this blazer.
Spend: Moda Operandi
Save: Forever 21
TOP HANDLE SATCHELS
- While this is a pretty classic silhouette for a satchel, you are going to see more playful versions of a typically formal bag.
Spend: Mansur Gavriel Sun Bag
Save: Charming Charlie
Happy fall shopping! I worked really hard to find these alternatives, because I truly believe that fashion is for everyone regardless of income. I personally purchased the ankle strap heels and a top handle satchel (see this post). My friend Jia has the mules and she rocks them.
Currently Sipping: Zico Coconut Water