May Amazon Favorites
It has been awhile since I shared any Amazon favorites. So here are my favorites from this past month!
1. Amazon Essentials Square Neck Tee. This tee is so comfortable and soft. I wear it all the time. It’s the tee I’m wearing in the first photo in the post! It comes in a bunch of other colors and is only $17.
2. Toddler Plates. Made from recycled materials, durable, stackable…I don’t know why I didn’t have these in my life before. They’re also dishwasher and microwave safe, and come in a divided version, too!
3. Buckle Toy. Sidney loves playing with this buckle toy in the car. It really keeps her busy, while sneakily getting her to practice her motor skills! She is getting really good at it.
4. Metagenics UltraFlora Probiotic. I had some stomach issues a couple of months ago. I started taking this powerful probiotic (among other things), which helped me a lot. If you’re suffering from constipation or tummy issues, then give it a try. I’m not a doctor, but a probiotic works very well for me.
5. Backyard Sprinkler. This little turtle sprinkler is so fun! It sprays the water around with these colorful tubes.
6. Side Tie Dress. I dedicated a whole post to this dress, but I had to mention it here again because I love it so much.
7. Moving Boxes. Amazon moving boxes saved my life during this move. Driving back and forth to Home Depot or whatever is not my jam. Having cheap boxes delivered to my doorstep IS MY JAM.
8. Spin Mop. I admit that I only got this yesterday, but I already used it and it is a game changer. The spin feature dries the mop out enough so that your floors aren’t sopping wet, but they still get very clean with the microfiber cloth. I used a recipe of super hot water + a teaspoon of powdered tide (from my favorite cleaning account @gocleanco) and it was magic. Try it. I’m hooked.
9. Mesh Laundry Bags. I’m not sure if I told you guys this story yet. Our washing machine stopped working, and we had a tech come out to fix it. It turns out there was a MASK stuck in the drain pump. A freaking mask. $500 later, I learned to use these mesh bags to wash all small items.
Love Amazon as much as I do? These out these past favorites:
I hope everyone is having a lovely Memorial Day Weekend.
On Mondays We Link Up
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
What are your current Amazon favorites? Let me know in a comment below!
Great lineup of items. I’m intrigued by the mop.
So many great finds this month!
Lee | LegalLee Blonde
That dress is cute! And laundry bags are definitely an essential – what an expensive mistake with the mask! We have quite a few laundry bags – good for keeping baby socks together in the wash when the kids were little, haha!
Hope you had a good weekend 🙂 Thanks for the link up!