Today I am honored to co-host the Top of the World Style Fashion Linkup with my new blogger friend, Nicole.
A bit about Nicole: Nicole Mölders is married, has one cat, no kids. She is a fashion, and science enthusiast from Fairbanks, Alaska and the blogger of High Latitude Style – an Alaska fashion blog with science bits for the stylish 40+ woman. She shares how to dress stylishly on trend and shows that 40+ is way too young to give up having fun with fashion (and heels).
Today I’m sharing these glam patterned pants in honor of the linkup party.
This outfit is an instant favorite. I went to spend a birthday gift card at Anthropologie, and quickly decided to get these amazing printed pants. I don’t have anything in my closet like them! They are silky and light and beyond comfortable. I love the origami pattern, which makes the pants more interesting than just stripes or checks.
I had to put them on and share them with you immediately because they are FAB! I typically wear petites (I am 5’1″) but the pants fit me perfectly in a small-regular. I will definitely be featuring these pants again in the future.
Top of the world Style Linkup party
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.highlatitudestyle.com" rel="nofollow" title="High Latitude Style"><img src="https://highlatitudestyle.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/hls-top-of-the-world-style_logo.jpg" height="190" width="200" alt="High Latitude Style" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Now here are the linkup party guidelines:
- Grab the above code for the banner if you like;
- Please follow Nicole (High Latitude Style) via wordpress, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and Me (Glass of Glam) via Bloglovin’, twitter, facebook, Pinterest, and/or Instagram;
- Linkup any of your fashion/style posts by simply adding your link by clicking the blue button below;
- Please give your linkup-fellows’ blogs some traffic by visiting their posts, introduce yourself to them to network, grow your audience, and to make new friends!
- Please spread the word about the party and invite your friends on twitter. The more people link up, the greater the exposure of your linked up post(s) become(s)!