ANIMAL PRINT TREND OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shop My Outfit:
Magnificent 8 – Animal Print!
The Magnificent 8 is back, and we’re styling our own take on the animal print trend! We styled white dresses in July, bathing suits last July, distressed denim in October, Activewear in January, colorful patterns in April, and we’re back with a trendy fall theme!
The Magnificent 8 is a collaboration among 8 stylish women from every decade of life (teens all the way up to 80s!) showcasing our style one generation at a time. And I’m representing the 30-somethings! The mission of our collaboration is to show you just how ageless style is, how we can each dress however we’d like and in ways that make us feel fabulous. There are no age restrictions on style. So wear what you want, when you want, add a smile, and strut your style with confidence. And be sure to check out all 8 of these amazing gals! We will be sharing these posts on a quarterly basis…so be sure to check back in January for the next post in our series.
Head to the blogs below to see each stylish woman’s take on the animal print trend! My black shirtdress is pretty simple, so I spruced it up with a trendy cow-print belt. I bet you won’t be seeing much cow print, haha! But I had to bring something unique to this collaboration.
- Grace of Graceful Rags is representing teenagers.
- Michelle of Michelle’s Pa(i)ge is representing the 20-somethings.
- Roxanne of Glass of Glam is representing the 30-somethings.
- Shelbee of Shelbee on the Edge is representing the 40-somethings.
- Rena of Fine Whatever is representing the 50-somethings.
- Eugenia of Age of Grace is representing the 60-somethings.
- Lesley of Jodie’s Touch of Style is representing the 70-somethings.
- Charlotte of Jodie’s Touch of Style is representing the 80-somethings.
We are showing that you can’t put a number on style!
What are some ways you like to incorporate this season’s animal print trend? Here are some of my favorite styles from around the web! Currently dying over these headbands – they’re such a steal!