Self-isolating means a few things. Cozy outfits, Netflix, and BOOKS. Lots and lots of books.
Instead of running around doing errands, we’ve had to be a bit creative about what we do with our time. So we’ve been reading all the best baby books in Sidney’s collection. I honestly don’t know how we would survive if we didn’t have a library of fun books to read right now!
What started out as a pretty modest baby library has grown to a respectable size. When the order to stay home went through in Illinois, my parents paypal’d Sidney a “book fund” gift, which we immediately used to get her some fun new books! We were all over the moon excited for some fresh reading material!
If you’re a parent of youngins, you know how crucial home activities are right now. If you’re a grandparent, auntie/uncle, or have friends with littles and you want to know how to help out, send a book! Most of these little board books are only $5-6, but if I had a dollar for every time I read Moo Baa, Lalala, I’d be a millionaire, haha!
I promise I’ll get back to the fashion content eventually. I haven’t been quite so inspired lately, as you can imagine. These lifestyle posts are fun to write, though!
Best Baby Books
- Moo, Baa, Lalala
- Little Pookie Books
- Hello, Baby!
- Baby Touch and Feel: Farm Friends and Animals
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Llama Llama books
- Lift the flap books: Toes, Ears, and Nose & Where is Baby’s Mommy?
- Hello World Books (Paris, New York, London)
- Fuzzy Yellow Ducklings
- If I Were A Unicorn
- Finger Puppet Books (Five Little Monkeys, Baby Shark, Old MacDonald)
- Blue Hat Green Hat
- Mini Masters Art Books (Degas, Monet, Van Gogh & Matisse)
- Baby University Books (Rocket Science, Newtonian Physics, Quantum Physics, General Relativity)
- The Rainbow Fish
- Feminist Baby
- Peek a Boo! – a soft book she loves to play with when we aren’t reading it.
Shop Sidney’s Library:
I hope everyone is self isolating and staying safe and healthy! What do you think are the best baby books? Drop your favorite baby books down below – we’re always looking for good ones to add to our collection!
p.s. – if you like this post, here is a post full of Sidney’s favorite baby things!
On Mondays We Link Up