I had fun sharing my Amazon favorites from last month! I’m a little late, but here are the things I ordered and loved from Amazon.
June Amazon Favorites
1.Amazon Echo Show. Sidney and I love listening to music and dancing around the kitchen. I ask it to play our favorite playlists, set timers when I am cooking, etc!
2. Toddler Nightgown. I got Sidney this adorable little night gown and now I’m obsessed with putting her in nightgowns! It so cute and keeps her cool at night.
3. Magicolor Coloring Pad. When Sidney bolted from the room with a dark purple marker I nearly had a heart attack, and starting mourning my furniture and walls in advance. My mother in law sent us these coloring pads and they are a life saver! The markers only write on the magic paper. They were also great entertainment on the plane to Seattle.
5. Tiered Swing Dress. I brought this dress to Seattle and it was perfect!
6. Reusable Swim Diaper. I was going to use disposable swim diapers all summer, until I had to buy a reusable one for Sidney’s swim classes! I’ve already gotten my money’s worth and will never go back to disposable.
7. Woven Belt Set. These belts are so trendy right now, but I didn’t want to pay a lot. Amazon for the win.
8. Hotel Collection Gel Pillows. My neck was starting to feel awful so I took a gamble and bought these gel pillows, They are a DREAM! I’m a stomach and side sleeper and highly recommend these if you need new pillows.
Shop The Post:
Do you love shopping on Amazon, too? Check out these other favorites:
Hope everyone had a lovely July 4th weekend!
Wha are your current Amazon favorites? Let me know in a comment below!
On Mondays We Link Up