To my friends and family who know me well, it is no secret that I am a product enthusiast. Here are some of my current favorites:
- L’Oreal Paris Miss Manga Rock Mascara in Black. This mascara, when used with patience, makes my lashes long, dramatic, and positively voluminous. There really is nothing else out there like it. And at the price point – it is certainly a winner.
- Rituals Foaming Shower Gel. This shower gel is so luxurious! It actually makes me excited to take a shower – and it fills the entire bathroom with delicious spa-worthy scent. My favorite scents are Yogi Flow (calming almond & rose) and Happy Buddah (energizing and citrusy) 🙂
- Not Your Mother’s Sea Salt Texturizing Beach Spray. I know it is not summer or beach season, but I LOVE THIS STUFF so I found a way to incorporate into my winter routine. It adds some texture to my soft hair, and helps to reactivate curls on the second day of wear. And it smells like tropical vacation. (AND it is under $6.)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black. This eyeliner has a felt tip, which makes the coveted cat eye easy(er) for all. It comes out dark and rich, so it requires only one swipe.
- Benefit Erase Paste Brightening Concealer. There is nothing worse than someone telling you – “you look tired.” This under eye concealer will help you avoid that. A cult favorite among my friends. I wear the medium shade.
- Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Honey and Crush. These bad boys are always in my purse. Honey is perfect to give your lips a little dose of color, and Crush is great when you’re feeling bold.
Do you love any of these too? What are your current holy grail products?