What girl doesn’t want to feel like a mermaid for a day with hair all the way down her back! As I get older I find that my hair doesn’t grow like it used to, so sometimes I could use a little help! I played around with these Lux Beauty Club hair extensions for a date night and I love the way they looked!
This post isn’t sponsored by the way. I just love the outfit and the photos so I had to share! I always note when a post is sponsored so you guys are aware, but I always share my honest opinion no matter what.
I believe these hair extensions are the 18 inch in “02” Darkest Brown. They are clip in, and 100% synthetic hair. Here’s what I loved and what I didn’t love about them:
- They were so easy to clip in!
- The set comes with sections of hair of varying sizes:
- the synthetic hair looks so real and natural
- super affordable
- They look SO glamorous.
- Since they are synthetic, you can’t heat style them. They will just melt and break off. Believe me I tried.
- A bit too heavy.
- They don’t match my hair perfectly. As you can seen from the pictures, my hair is a bit lighter than the extensions.
Overall I was happy with the look! I prefer to go natural, but it is fun to hair long hair for one evening. Here is another review of hair extensions I did when my hair was blonde.
For those of you that asked, Sarah, my linkup co-host decided not to continue with her blog. I am so sad and I know our community will miss her dearly. If you would like to co-host the link up with me one week, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.