It has been a crazy week, but I like my weeks crazy. In the midst of it all, I found some time to make you a collage. And guess what – it is all striped clothing and under $60!
Friday Fizz: Springy, Striped Clothing Under $60
Do you guys even want to know when my last Friday Fizz collage was? Yeah, it was back in January, and the theme was “Sassy Under $50”. I love making collages and I don’t know why I stopped!
Although I’ve done a striped clothing Friday Fizz before, I think this tried and true print deserves a a second round.
- This cute little teacup would make a great mother’s day gift.
- I love this candy-colored off the shoulder top. And the model reminds me of my friend Dani.
- Dude. These earrings are just $9.
- This dress is from a new affordable brand I’m loving.
- Bow-tie shorts and pants are all over the place! I’m really loving these.
- Brooke styled this skirt so cutely! I love it!
- I never met an espadrille I didn’t like.
- My blazer collection might be getting a new addition.
- I have this shirt in blue, and it is so soft and versatile. Obsessed.
Do you guys like Friday collages? Let me know in the comments or shoot me an email if you want to see a particular theme (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Wedding guest, boho, straw bags, under $40, under $30…let’s make it happen! I’m here to help make your lives easier and inspire your style choices.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We’re gonna go see the new Avengers movie, but not much else is going on! I love a low key weekend. Tune on on Instagram to see what I’m spontaneously up to.
Shop the striped clothing post:
Currently Sipping: Orange LaCroix
You really can’t go wrong with classic prints like stripes. Lovely picks you have here dear, especially the sandals and the first dress, so sexy and cute!
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
Susan Rahamim says
These are such fun stripes with many pretty bows too!
Meghan Grace says
I love that you feature products that affordable and so cute and workable. Thank you! Have a wonderful Friday!
Nancy Baten says
Love them all! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!
You just gotta love stripes!! In every way, shape and form!!
Have fun at the movies…we are heading to a fun party on Sunday, but otherwise very relaxing!!